Since Mark knew what this board would quit their fate in. So it was a good deal. It turned out that there was a lot of work to get it to fit. When this came from a sedan and not a roadster . Initially I installed the mod 's full depth. To make room in the 32 I had to taper it almost an inch to make it fit . But I was not really happy with it and that it was not exackt same as the car that I have in my head. So it was to cut out the back . I narrowed the width of it to become good. The problem was that you had to weld in the strips I just cut away for now it became too narrow = duplication Phuuu
I got a total redesign corners in total to get them to fit. Wanted to try to retain the original color and make it look old out. Once everything was fitted and welded what it just a little lead that was missing. Wola and now it is clear.